December 23, 2010

A Poem for Quattro

This is one of the first poems I wrote, and it is dedicated to my car. See if you can decipher the hidden message. Aside from that, how are the rhymes?


You came so fast, it was like a dream
Purring so loud, damn, we make a good team
The second I saw you, I knew it was love
The way you look... you must be from heaven above
When I turn you on in the morning,
You get hot real quick
When I go to shift you, I have to touch your stick
Up all night, exploring the town
But later on, it all goes down
You're my reason for living, you're my escape
I could play back our memories like playing a tape
When you're not with me, I feel so alone
The second you come back, you put me in the zone
Come back to me, I miss you so
We'll ride off into the sunset and never let go...

No comments:

Post a Comment