January 24, 2011

Ode to my iPod

You are with me throughout the day
Always there when I want to escape the world
I never want to give you away
You will be with me forever
You know which songs I like to replay
Which are a lot in my case
It’s like we share the same DNA
You seem to know me so well
You’re more than an iPod in a way
Some may find me crazy for it
You don’t always obey
But I still love you
It is you all the way
Even if I try to hide you sometimes
It’s so you don’t whisk away
Into someone else’s grip
I wouldn’t even last a day
Without you here with me
You’re perfect display
You hold all of my information
My life would be in disarray
If anything ever happened to you
Someone would have hell to pay
If they ever thought of taking you
From me, Taylor Bray
The one who loves you all the way

1 comment:

  1. It makes me happy. Haha I love how protective and slightly scary you are towards your Ipod.

    ReplyDelete