January 7, 2011

Song of Myself (IP)

I celebrate myself
Victorious in all that I do
To those that are friends and family
I share my victory with you

I love everyone around me
They are the center of my world
Tough it was to find them
I had to explore

Boundaries and limits I have broken
Nothing can stop me now
I hope my family will look up to me
I hope to make everyone proud

Obstacles I have jumped
Mountains I have conquered
The trail ahead is long
I'm gonna have to fight much longer

I will keep my head high
And always look forward
Because nothing in life is promised
Not even as you get older

To those I have loved
And to those I have lost
I live my life through you
I live it at any cost

2 comments:

  1. Awesome. Very poetic and assured sounding. Makes me believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I love everyone around me
    They are the center of my world
    Tough it was to find them
    I had to explore"

    You gave up on some people too
    and they cared so much about you, and
    stil do. But you don't. Was it tough to replace them? They are left forgotten and you ignore them everytime you have a chance.

    ReplyDelete