February 15, 2018

Shania's revision

Revised: The Mini Mart

"Hey watch where you're walking old man!"

"Pardon me young fellow but your parents should teach you some manners."

"Oh shut up gimpy! My parent aren't around."

They both proceed out of the mini mart.

               "You've really got a mouth on you boy!"

               "At least I have teeth."

               "You listen here boy, I lost these teeth fighting for your safety and I lost my wife while doing it so I'll be damned if you think I'm going to sit here and take that type of disrespect from a stray!"

               "I'm sorry sir."


Revised: Mr. Greene impression

               I clench my books tight in one hand and hesitate to open the door with the other. I take a deep breathe and walk in the coffee scented room. Everyone turns around to see the new girl. My neck feels like fire and my palms begin to sweat.

               "Mr. Greene." One student breaks the silence.

A tall man standing at the white board turns to see what interrupted his lesson.

"Can I help you?" He said.

I felt a lump in my throat and attempted to clear it before I could stutter "I'm Alex."

My stomach feels uneasy as he begins to walk towards me. He placed his left hand on my shoulder firmly. I can feel his ring digging into my collarbone as he introduces me as the new girl, though i had just told him my name.

"Are you going to sit?" He said

I walked to my seat like a dog with his tail between his legs.


Revised: Observations of the room and Mr. Greene

  • A clock faster than the others

  • A slight breeze with no source

  • Smudges on the board

  • Shuffling of chairs and feet

  • Typing

  • Dust in between the old keys

  • Posters

  • Staplers everywhere

  • Unnecessary amount of sweaters laying around

  • Antonio's pen tapping

  • Antonia talking loudly about Taylor Swift Lyrics

  • Door slightly open

  • Monitors making quiet noise

  • Scuffs on the dirty floor tiles

Mr. Greene

  • Shoulder length hair

  • Smells like coffee

  • Green button up long sleeve shirts

  • Blue jeans

  • Tall; about 5'8 5'9

  • Wears pens in the pocket of his shirts

  • Male

  • Cowboy boots

  • Mustache, Go-T, and beard

  • Wedding ring

  • Watch on left wrist

  • Blue eyes

  • Energetic



1 comment:

  1. Thats wack! I didnt know these were posted. Nobody read mine!!!

    ReplyDelete