May 6, 2011

Cat Pee

Just yesterday I woke up to a sight,
It was yellow and smelly and cat-like,
It was cat pee and kill a cat I might,
To say I'm not angry would be a lie.

I think that I can guess who did the act,
But truly there is no way to be sure,
Once I know he will not still be in tact,
It's hard to tell, though, because I have four.

I believe that his name starts with "Cutie",
And it ends with the desert known as "pie",
He black and white and all over he's furry,
I mostly like him but he has to die.

So if you're a cat don't pee in my room
Because it is likely that I will fume.

...I really like cats...no judging.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pleasant poem topic this is.
    Anyways, I didn't see any outstanding problems, and I thought that it was quite creative. A small grammar issue is in the second line in the third stanza. "Desert" describes "to abandon" or "a hot and humid area". I think you're looking for "dessert".

    ReplyDelete