May 20, 2011

Song About Myself- First 2 Stanzas

I celebrate myself within myself
I accept what I hear, but do what I believe
Exterior personalities excite me; I listen to what you tell
Imagination so broad, more than you’ll conceive
Proper and neat, but distinct and unique
A personality to treat, a treasure to meet
A smile to be found, at my low or my peak
Believe in my own, no reason to compete

Thoughts overtake me, but never defeat me
An idea is formed in a blink of an eye
I think ahead, sometimes further than I can see
Thinking is my resource, allow my ideas to multiply
Outsiders perceive me less than what I can be
Put my mind to something, I believe I can fly
Limits are pushed, whatever it takes to succeed
I’ll believe in trust until the day that I die


Modern, No real rhythm or anything. Is it understanding?

No comments:

Post a Comment