February 13, 2012

A Little Something Something Feel Me ;)

I get off my bus and I head towards the school I always meet my friend at the trash can outside the doors but today he is not there, I wait for a couple of minutes and he is a no show. So I head into the school and I walk passed a couple halls and there he is sitting on the floor like an empty candy wrapper on the road side. He looks really depressed and his eyes were red, looks like he was crying or something I ask him what’s wrong but he doesn’t answer me. I give him a couple of seconds then I ask him again, he bro what’s up? He looks at me and says no I hate her, I really do! I asked who he was talking about he said Ana. Ana was his girlfriend for the past 2 years in High school looks like that’s done. I’ve never seen his like this before he looked like a dog with a clothe pin on his tail. Everything was Unexplainable!  

No comments:

Post a Comment