February 3, 2012

Silver

Here's a story that one day I wish to publish, the title is called 'Silver'. This story that I'm going to briefly show the beginning, i don't want posted anywhere else, or copied etc. For there has been too much of that out there and I'm being as careful as I can be... But id like opinions and suggestions from others =] (BTW so you don't get confused, they are wolf people, shape of a human with wolf ears and tails)


                                                                Prologue

I opened his eyes for the very first time, my first touch of life was cold. I may have been a mindless baby, but somehow I knew something was wrong...different.
                                              
                                               "Silver....." A female voice whispered.

When my eyes met hers immediately I knew she was my mother. She held me close, her face showing much fatigue and sweat dripped from her black hair. Even her breathing was ragged, echoing off of the walls that surrounded us.
I did not cry nor did I make any other sounds as I stared up at her, I just couldn't look away.
                  
         She smiled weakly, her wolf ears flickering slightly "Yes...your name will be silver...your eyes are nothing like I've ever seen before.." she said quietly.

I continued to look at her as I let out a hiccup giggle sound. I knew by the way she was looking at me, that she was happy, and her voice and smile made me happy too. But that feeling didn't last long as her eyes suddenly changed to fear and she cradled me closer protectively.
                                  "No please..leave me and my son alone!" She yelled at the approaching figure.

I was then taken my cold hard hands from my warm loving mother. That was when I began to scream....



If you wish to read the first chapter, just let me know in the comments along with your critiques =]

4 comments:

  1. I like how quickly it progresses and the feeling of suspension is great! I wouldn't mind reading the rest of this sometime in the futre.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ill try to post some more when i have the time =]

      Delete
  2. I really like this it is a great start. It will make a great book someday.

    ReplyDelete