February 13, 2012

My own one Love.

 I don’t know if it’s right, but I am still going to continue to do so. I will continue to protect her even though she might have done something wrong. I don’t know whether or not to approach her to tell her of the danger she is in. I walk forward toward the ones following her and as she rounds the corner I grab them, not with my true arm but with the arm that is not normal due to an outbreak years ago.
 The years ago were that I had gotten bit by a thing called a Lycanthrope or easier said and much better known as a Werewolf. I am half Werewolf at the time but it is spreading. I have not had this much pain dealt to me in all my years of living but due to the half Werewolf transformation I can deal with the pain much easier.
I followed her everywhere. If she knew she would probably call me a stalker but I don’t think of it like that. I think of it as protecting against further harm. The reason I have to do this is because of me. I didn’t know that they knew that I was a Werewolf but now I guess they do. If I had known they knew then I would have never been watching her.
 They saw me watching her and tried to capture her for bait to make me come to them. It would have worked if I hadn’t already turned to a werewolf somewhat but now that I have I am stronger than anyone of them. That is my story as to why I am this way now I will take you to the present where now I am still to this day following her.
 She saw me today. She saw me before but this time her eyes stayed and for a minute. My mind was in a war with itself as I fought the urge to run up to her and tell her everything. But I couldn’t condemn her like that, not with them following me. They were the company of doctors and agents working together to get me and my power.
 The other wolves have been captured but they were all no pure enough for the power to be taken from their blood. I was only pure enough due to the fact the eldest had gave me his power. The eldest was named Narvas and he died after giving me all his powers.
 I never made another wolf for the fear of them being captured and killed. I was deep in thought as she approached and so I didn’t notice until she said, “Hi I am Jenny. And you?” I stood there quiet them answered, “My name is Nick. I am sorry.” I say lowering my head since I am still a wolf I have their personality and traits like bowing my head in sadness.
 “For what? We have only just met. Well I have just met you but it seems you have known me much longer haven’t you, Nick.” She said lingering on my name. The way she was smiling made me not afraid anymore and I decided to tell her everything.
 I asked her to follow me and she did so. We went to an old abandoned warehouse and started off with telling her of the outbreak and of me getting bit by the Werewolf. She listened and never looked afraid. When I finished she smiled. I asked, “What are you smiling at?” she answered with something more than what words could tell me.
 She kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek or lips but an actual passionate kiss that made me not want to live without her any longer. We stayed there for what seemed like hours and then she bit my lip not very hard just enough to get the blood out then I felt her blood and my own mix as she was becoming just like me.
 I didn’t stop when she stopped bleeding after a few minutes. But after she started to have a pain in her body she stopped and I held her close for I knew for the next couple days she would have to endure this pain until the transformation began its first appearance.
 This is my short story starting that I thought of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment