March 9, 2012

I Do Not Belong.

  I met her about a year ago. She introduced herself to me. We became a bit of frineds but that lasted little time. I fell in love with her. I never have fallen in love with someone that hard and it had quite a impact in my life. I began to talk to her more and in two days I said something to her tha had in it You are beautiful.
  She I am guessing did not like me like that at all so she said for me to never tslk to her again. That was the worst day of my life and it was one I still to this day do not understand at all I thought maybe I had a chance but man was I horribly wrong. I didnt say anything much else to her but always want to walk up to her ad tell her the truth.
  I never believed in love at First sight but now that i haave met her I fell deep in love and I think I will never getover this event. I still love her and she either hates me or has mixed emotions about me. I do not hesitate to hope that it is the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment