February 24, 2011

Andrea and the Magic Feather

I just typed this but since computers are just SO fabulous it decided to erase all my writing when I went to preview it and then hit backspace. I don't do well with computers - but that's the only way I can write well. I have to have a keyboard where I can easily edit and re-write every word I put down. It has to be quiet as well, because any noise will distract me like waiving Greene's red superman bag in front of a bull. Or someone who just really wants a prize. I can't have music on, especially when it's coming from headphones in my ears. That annoys me. So does the radio, or people with annoying voices who won't stop talking.
If I want to write, then I'll write. Nothing helps me write but motivation, and the plain desire to write. I write best when doing a reflexion on something rather than throwing out facts like in a research paper.

I don't have a magic feather. I don't believe in magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment