February 24, 2011

My Magic Feather

There are plenty of places that could be considered my magic feather, though every time I do write whether it is at Dani’s house or the library I always have my hair up. Whenever I go to her house I just feel like I can actually write something worth submitting. I like the environment at her house and it helps me to come up with possible story plots. I also enjoy the library because it is extremely quiet and relaxing and I can keep my creative juices flowing without interruption. Though both times I have worked at those places I had my hair up. I don’t know why this happens but I feel better knowing that it’s out of my face. When I write with my hair down I tend to get more distracted and aggravated. I like to leave my hair up when I write because it helps me to concentrate and not have to keep moving the hair out of my eyes. I remember writing with my hair down once and it came out like crap and I didnt enjoy writing it. I guess when it doesnt matter where I write just as long as I have my hair out of the way, I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment