April 13, 2012

The Swift, Sharp, Shock.

The execution officer grabbed me tightly by the arm and sat me dwon on the electric chair. He strapped me into the killing machine with great force. The brown leather straps suffocated me and constricted my skin. I felt no fear.
"Do you have any last words?" The officer asked in a monotone voice.
"No." I answered with a void expression.
The officer started the machine and a buzzing noise filled my ears as the electricity began flowing through the cables.
I did not close my eyes as he pressed the button. He then flipped the switch.
Bright lights flashed through my mind, my eyes had been blinded as the electric current flowed through me. I felt no pain. I felt peace.
I faded into the blackness of death and let myself free.

No comments:

Post a Comment