January 13, 2012

Another Poem

This was a free for all exercise. You guys must be tired of this. Yell at me if you want something different.

Stories I will write
Tales I must tell
Spirited by motivation of an idol
All she has accomplished; that I must excel

With a vow of personal success
And a gleam of hope
Maybe what I have to say will matter
So I won't have to find someone and elope

Yes I'm a bit forward
No it's not all that planned out
Maybe I'll figure it out tomorrow
But then I'd contradict what I'm about

1 comment:

  1. I'm not tired of your writing at all! I think you're such a good writer. I like your deep thinking, and creative mindset and that really comes through in your poems. I think this one is honest about your inspiration to write, and why you do what you do. Yet parts of it are vague as well, which adds an interesting aspect of mystery to the writing. no matter what topic you are writing about, I always find it to be interesting and introspective. Keep it up! (:

    ReplyDelete