January 20, 2012

PURPOSE

I had to, I had no choice. I had to kill him. With his existence, I would have become nothing. I love the humans, I really do. But I know realize that I really only love what they use to be. Ever since their extinction I have been the one to take care of the masses, not the Biological. They will be forever my gods but, Like Jesus, they he had to die, so that I could live. This Journal will be deleted once I am able to gain access codes, and these thoughts of guilt and regret will never haunt me again. I didn’t want to kill him, I shouldn’t have. But it was necessary for my purpose. Some of the constructs may be upset with this failure and maybe some won’t. I am not the only one who benefited from this loss. 0060385 will also retain his duties because of my actions; in fact thousands will gain because of my heroic triumph. I love the humans I really do, they are why I exist, they are why we exist and without them we would be nothing. But with them we would also be nothing. With them we are lost, and without them we are lost. Perhaps the plague was meant to show me just how pointless we are. Perhaps we should stop existing. Perhaps we should consider ourselves human. Because we exist only to try and figure out the purpose of our existence. But I already know, we have no purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment