January 20, 2012

Help!

A man was alone standing on a cloud
"Help!" he kept yelling,
"I've been stuck in my dream for 30 years now." a bright light shined and a deep, strong voice came through the light.
"You are dead my child. You have been dead for about 30 years now, reliving your life over and over, I've been waiting for you to figure out what you've done wrong but you still haven't figured it out yet! So i'll help you out."
"God? Oh lord what have i done wrong open heavens gate for me!" there was an awkward silence for about 3 min.
"hold on i just got your records, gross, your a sick freak! Um it seems the director of heaven and hell made a mistake sorry" in the back he hears a button be pushed. "that was easy." The cloud vanished and the man started to fall the sky turned from perfect weather, blue and white, to brown dirt , freezing, then to hot red flames and screams all around, a man with horns standing on a cliff watching all suffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment