January 6, 2012

Sitting Bored

I have nothing to do but fiddle with my thumbs. I sit here, twisting in my chair, almost hoping we have a lock down and that some physcho path breaks into the school just so I can have a little excitment. With nothing to do, I sit here and write, although my bladder is in insaine pain. I've had to pee at least six times today and it's only second block. Screw this assignment. I'm off to the stalls, hopefully I'll get in a fight in the hallway on my way there, just so I can have a little excitment today.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious, and totally relatable. I know just how you feel. There are just those days when you wish ANYTHING interesting would happen to break up the hum-drum endless boredom that is high school. Or at least high school classes. Just a couple spelling errors I caught: "psychopath," and "insane." Otherwise, seemed perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete