January 13, 2012

Shakesperian sonnets

Please critique my sonnets and point out all my mistakes, so tht I can safely add these to my final, thanks.

I look upon a sea and see airplanes
So many airplanes they are everywhere man
And I walk to a store and see pimpcanes
Pimpcanes all around me like colored crayons
The clouds they seem to change above
Crazy, it feels like I’m going insane
But why am I flying I’m like a dove
I should probably lay off the cocaine
Eternal abyss I’m losing control
Then I surface for a moment such bliss
Words not will explain the beautiful soul
The grand oasis I do so much miss
The colorful lights intensely gleaming
Hmm, wait! I know I am freaking dreaming

I step into different worlds blah blah
I have seen much during my trip to hell
What else is there to say anyway haha
People are there and I can’t help oh well
Come now do join in on the fun and games
Only the pain will let us know we’re real
Together shall we burn in awesome flames
If you desire to lie cheat and or steal
The gate is opened wide so inviting
Abandon all hope ye who enters here
This is going to be so exciting
Why do you scream when I made it so clear
Heaven is for everyone this place sucks
Now your in hell and you’re shit out of luck

No comments:

Post a Comment