January 8, 2012

Monkeys

Yo guys, this is something I wrote for a Writing Exercise about this really cool girl who sits in the back row in second block Creative Writing. She is really kool and I was so inspired! What can I do to make this more interesting? I really want to make the reader feel as inspired as I am by this beautiful girl!!!! Holla @ ur boy!!

Happy she just pooped in upper c
Embarrassed that she just admitted that
Actually she only went pee
Truly hates cats
Hopeful she will be a princess
Everyone loves her
Really freaked out by incest

And she is allergic to pollen
Rap is my game, dude
Cats still suck a lot
How is there another h!?!?! So rude!
A lot of money is what I got
Making food all the time
But eating it more often
Absolutely sexy, top of the line
Usually, dicks will not soften
Love me
The doctor says I have hepatitis b

No comments:

Post a Comment