January 13, 2012

Refrigerator

Hey you! Yea you! Over Here! Come on over. Don't be shy. I see you couldn't fall asleep. I bet you want to. You know what'll make you fall asleep? Come over here and I'll tell you. Let me whisper it in your ear... Don't bother looking in the cupboard, there's nothing in there. Who wants crackers at one in the morning. Not you, that's who. That's right. Come here. Open me up. Take a peek inside. Feel my cold chill on your face. It's so inviting. Isn't it? Just reach inside me. Go ahead. Grab yourself a glass of milk, or maybe some cheese. Would you like some cheese? I'm sure there's some in the top drawer, No cheese? Ok. I have some ice cream in here somewhere. Why don't you just grab it. You know you want to. Who cares about using a bowl. Just eat it out of the carton. Whose gunna know. I won't tell. Come on you deserve it. Don't mind me. I'm just trying to be helpful. Just relax. Reach inside me. Yea... Just like that. I see you reaching for the top shelf. I wonder what you'll pick. I'm sure it'll be good. Oooo... Fruit at the Bottom yogurt. Good choice. Now finish up and go to sleep. You're making eggs in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment