January 13, 2012

Tough Timez In SnowTober

Yo, fools! This is Jay-z back at it again! Before I start, I would just like to welcome my new beautiful baby girl, Blue Ivy, into the world! My lil' princess!!!! Anyways, I wrote this fancy poem during a Writing Exercise/Numeracy Activity. It's about the snowstorm during Halloween weekend . I felt trapped in my own home so I made a poem that has four syllables for 32 lines. Let me know if it makes sense. Is the rhyme scheme dumb? Should I add some more depth to this ish? Let me know. Until next week, p3@c3

It is cold out
Snow is falling
In october
Power goes out
It gets colder
I sit alone
In my dark house
i am freezing
I pack my stuff
And face the cold
to Andrea's
Toasty, warm house
Thanks to her huge
Generator
I sat in warmth
And then shower
"We have no school"
She screams to me
We jump around
And celebrate
For four whole days
I left my mom
In our cold house
Kind of feel bad
But I was warm
Still dark outside
I could not see
But thankfully
We were still warm
Ham in freezer
Freezer not on
Put in cooler
Cooler not cold
Threw it away
Cry cry cry cry
Worst part of storm
I am hungry

1 comment:

  1. Damnnnnnn, Mammmiiii that ish was perfect i cant believe you wrote that all by your self. This is literally perfect. Mad love hommie

    ReplyDelete