December 8, 2011

Bad Heroin

Sitting in my cold leather seats that belonged to my BMW x6, starring at my breath as it left my mouth. I could smell my breath and it reaked of my last cigarette. I've been waiting on this guy for ten minutes by now, I started to lose my patience. Should I text him again? I asked myself. I decided to ask him where he was after pondering the idea. I was always worried about bugging drug dealers because I always thought they would pinch me or something. Finally, I got a reply. I flipped open my phone and read words that said im here. I looked around for a person but didn't see anyone. I slammed my fists down because I was getting irritated waiting on my high. I just gathered up enough money to get a gram of heroin, i've been waiting for this for way too long. I don't even shoot up for the high anymore, I do it because if I don't I don't feel right. It's turned itno something I need rarther than want. My intentions weren't to get addicted to heroin obviously, I just wanted to have fun. I pulled out my phone again to text this guy, but before I could there was a knock on my window, it was him. I rolled down my window to see a young boy, maybe 17 years old standing outside of my car. "Daamn son, nice whip. x6?" The boy asked. "Yeah. Are you Mark?" I asked in weak tired voice. "Yeah homey, you needed that?" He said, trying to act big. "Haha, yeah bud, a gram." I said "Ight man, here it is." Mark said as he handed a red bag to me. "You do know, if this is bullshit I will come back for you." I said seriously. "Yo chill, I got you don't worry." He said. "Alright, bye." I said as I started my car. I rolled up my window and pulled away before the kid could respond. I didn't care, he was a drug dealer. Not a friendly person you make small talk with on the street, and plus, I just wanted to get high. When I finally reached my house I ran inside and dumped my drugs on the table. I pretty much just dunked my face in it. When the gram was gone, so was my ability to breathe through my nose. I sniffed, trying to get all the leftovers around the rims of my nostrils. I didn't succeed. I laid down on my floor and thought, something didn't feel right, I didn't know what it was but something wasn't right. My body felt stiff I thought. But I didn't even know that for a fact. My breathing was delayed and my heart felt different from the other times I used. This isn't right, I thought to myself. What is going on? I instantly realized what was happening, I got bad heroin. I dropped to the floor, it was hard to breathe. Suprisingly it didn't hurt. I was scared, but ready. I let the life of my addicted body drift away.

No comments:

Post a Comment