December 16, 2011

A Chance: A story of a chace that is taken that could change his life forever

weeeewoooooo the sirens were ring it had awoken john right out of his sleep. They stopped right in front of his house he was worried and he was scared he ran down stairs in a hurry but first putting on his dress pants and a tank top and by that time already the ambulance already busted down his door and had his mother raped up in some sort of plastic materiel. He was scared frightened didn’t know what to do he her had never seen anything like this before .he stood there and started to cry not knowing what was happening to his mother was probably the scariest thing he had ever seen in his life this was like a horror movie. He followed the ambulance to the hospital within five mins they were there he thought smart on his way there he followed the ambulance all the way behind so he wouldn’t get stuck in the traffic there. He was in the waiting room for the woman that had brought him in to this world, the woman that made the man he is today the reality of all of this is that he was watching his mother fight for her life. Sat there thinking about what was happening. a half an hour later. The doctor came out Hey are you Johnny yes I am. Well your mother is ok but when we brought her back we discover something what he asked the doctor. W
ill let her explain that to you. They walked into the hospital room where his mother laid on the bed strapped down with an Ivey that ran into her arm the only thing that is keeping here alive. Just like a grape on a grape vine. The vine is keeping the grapes alive pumping minerals and nutrients into the grape .if the grape was to fall off it would die just as my mother if there was no Ivey to keep her alive then she would die . I walked over to her and looked into her eyes and said what happen. Not knowing if she was conscious or not. She replied in a raspy voice or was I hearing things. I stop breathing in my sleep but I woke up in enough time to catch enough air to call the ambulance and I passed out and then she paused for a brief second and said they told me that I have cancer.
Doctor to the north wing room 204. It’s an emergency doctor Richard Knox said to me son you have to leave the room this moment I didn’t know whether my mother was dying right before my eyes. I sat in the waiting room again. I sat there for an hour this time. Johnny? He looked around then I noticed the same doctor standing there to the side and I jump up and walk to him in a rushCan I see her? No she’s moved into the intensive care unit a well trained environment where she well be there for a few days and then she can start to have

No comments:

Post a Comment