December 14, 2011

Current Mind Thought.

The year is ending, school is almost over. I can feel it and I don't want too. I'm afraid, I don't know what there is to be and who I am capable of being. I don't know much, I don't come from much. I'm scared, i feel alone, my feelings are mixed. How do all these people, the same kids I've been going to school with for years know what they want to do with their future and I don't have a damn clue. I work my ass off to get by on my own as other get handed BMW cars and nice clothes. Everything I own I paid for, I'm independent, I have been for most of my life. No shoulders to lean on, and now its all falling back onto me. I'm breaking down all over again as I did last year, I'm not stupid, I don't skip class to be cool, or go do drugs. I sleep, I'm depressed, I want to be alone and blast out my ears with loud music, no one can help me. Where do I go from here? Who knows, I sure don't, theres no one to tell me where to go or where I'm going, so why should I continue to walk foreward if I'm not going to hit a destination.

1 comment:

  1. :( Reading this made me sad. I understand that a lot of kids do have a direction they are moving in, and it is hard to watch them so effortlessly get what they're striving for, but that's just it. Things come easier tot hese students because they ARE working towards something. You or you character should narrow down what they do and do not like in the world field. From there, they should narrow it down even further, weighing out the pro's and con's. There is no saying in weather or not your character will find what you are looking for just yet, but it's there.

    ReplyDelete