December 16, 2011

God Damn Narcissit.

‘It’s because he likes you idiot.’ Shut up conscience… No one cares what you think. I finally decide to register that the floor is freezing cold. I really need to get a carpet or something. I slowly stand up wrapping the blanket around my body. I get back in my bed and shove my head under my pillow. I stay like that for a minute before I throw a tantrum.
I scream and kick my legs. Ethan just giggles at me. “It’s not funny Ethan! I can’t stand how you always manage to do that… I mean seriously dude c’mon!” Ethan puts his hand through his hair and he gives me his stupid trademark grin. “I guess I really am that good looking, huh?” My face drops. “I’m being serious Ethan… It’s like you were meant to be a seductress or something… It’s getting annoying. Just so you know.”
His smile begins to fade away again. Just like it does almost every time this happens between us. Something always ruins it. One of us usually says something to piss the other one off. It usually ends with us slamming doors and many angry words exchanged between us. It’s like we’re a married couple but we’re certainly not.

No comments:

Post a Comment