December 12, 2011

Poop Throwing Monster

This is a writing exercise I wrote about a lock down drill. Do you think I added enough detail about the toilet? Ideas for a better ending? THX XOXOX


I sat in Mr. Greene's classroom under my desk shaking with dear. The school was in lock down; there was a giant toilet terrorizing all who crossed its path.
I had heard about these giant toilets before; I never thought that I would acutally see one in real life. They really are awful creatures. They throw poop at people and can nearly drown anyone in their toilet bowl large enough to flush a poop the size of a human.
Boom! The giant toilet broke down the door to the classroom. It looked around, but, thankfully, he could not see us due to his poor eyesight. He left the room shortly after throughing a few poop balls just in case. I was happy to say none of them hit me.
The giant toilet left the school leaving only a few students and teachers covered in pooop. The lock down drill saved us all from being seriosuly disturbed for the rest of eternity and covered in poop balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment