December 12, 2011

My Best Friend

So, this is super late, and I apologize for that. But anyway, this is something I wrote when staying up until 2 in the morning talking to my best friend.

Ask me for advice
I don't know what to say
I've never been right there
I've never had that day

You ask me who to trust
You ask me who does what
I love you, you're my sister
But I just have my gut

I tell you my gut instinct
I say there's reason there
I understand your anger
I love that you can share

I love you, you're my sister
I love you, you're my friend
I'll always be there for you
I'll be there till the end

Just take a slow, deep breath now
Count to ten one time
It's not worth your worry
They're not worth your time

You're my sister
I'm your friend
Never forget
Till the very end

Does it flow well or are there parts that you think could use improvement?

1 comment:

  1. I love this poem. it almost made me cry. I love my sister i use to be very close with her but no she is in Texas and i barley talk to her. Good job & keep up the good work that u do.

    ReplyDelete