December 23, 2011

The Gift

The girst the keeps on giving is disturbing you might say
Reguardless, the average teen does it once or twice a day
Like mice, they multiply after hugging with no clothes
These horny bastards are nothing but slutty hoe's.

The gift that keeps on giving is a baby, my lovely dear!
This could have been avoided if you hadn't touched his gears.
Maybe, if only you had worn a glove,
You wouldn't be a mommy! Give no love!

Keep in mind, my horny teenage group,
Screwing with no pertection will throw you for a loop.
The girst that keeps on giving is your ability to mate
So cross those legs, go to church, pray for forgivness and wait!

1 comment:

  1. This poem makes me smile. :) Poetry is not my particular strong suit, but I really appreciate reading a poem that is not only amusing but well done and shows real talent. It has an excellent point, as well, might I add. Teenagers are horny. And get preggers. I also like your take on the writing exercise of the day. When people think of the gift that keeps on giving, babies aren't always the first things that come to mind. Overall, really liked it. :) Keep up the poetic awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete