December 22, 2011

Sick joke

It was a cold winter morning when I noticed I needed to get up for school, It was that time once agian. Six fifteen in the morning, I was so tired and warm neatly tucked in my bed, I was not ready for another day in nashua high south. Even though I didnt want to wake up I forced my self to and told myself if I got up, I would treat myself to dunkion donuts before I went into school. My usual is a medium iced coffee caramel swirl french vanilla extra extra with the sugar melted, and of course cant forget the turbo shot. I quickly got up and dressed making sure I wasnt forgetting anything i ran out my house at about seven o clock just in time to make it to dunks before school started. I finally warm up my car and start driving to dunks, I order the usual and start rushing to school, as im pulling up I notice that there no one parked in the back parking lot, i remember thinking to myself this much be sometype of sick joke. But not twasnt a sick joke it was columbus day, no school.

3 comments:

  1. HA! good story...this made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couple of spelling mistakes. But thats humorous, and that would totally suck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there "kristian_kiwii" ... if that is your real name. Holy shit. You are fucking hilarious. I can completely ignore the fact that more than half of this is just run on sentences because the story line was one that brought me pure joy. I can't decide if I like that the grammar is terrible or not. The only thing that concerns me is that it is not written poorly for a purpose. You actually think Dunkin' Donuts is spelled "dunkion donuts." Do you really go there everyday before school? I thought this was somewhat anecdotal, but I now realize that you created this character. Wow, you are a literary genius. I appreciate all this story has to offer and suggest that you write more like it. Please, keep posting shit like this. It give me something good to comment on. I think I'm in love with you. Okay, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete