March 11, 2011

The Doppelganger from HELL...

Brie walked in her dream house that was bought after winning the lottery. When all of a sadden she sees a shadow on the wall. Brie walks cautiously over with her knife, with dyed blood on it, in hand. When she turned the corner she says herself looking at herself in the mirror.

“WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?”

I’m the inner you darling, I’m Nina your doppelganger!”

“W… what do you mean ‘MY’ inner self?”

“Indeed I am you darling. I’m exactly like you, except better looking and I have more skill then you… now do you see?”

“Y… Yes I get it now! You may be like me in every way, but you aren’t skilled like me at all!!!”


I need some help extending this story. What do you think I should do next? Does Brie sound like a somewhat real person?

No comments:

Post a Comment