March 25, 2011

Luna City Or Bust!

I went for a walk to see the new world I had jsut come to. After about ten minutes of hopping and bouncing like a kangaroo, I found the place where I was supposed to be.

There were lightseverywere, shining from the blackness that surrounded everything. There weren't any roads, paths, signs or traffic lights. There were no parking lots or gas stations or pay phones or telephone poles

Everythign was clear, almost as if it weren't really there- but if you looked from the right angle, an entire city of bubbles appeared. The buildings, if you want to call them that, were circular, not square. Windows weren't necessary since the whole place was transluscent.

Does this draw a good picture? Is the description weak?

1 comment:

  1. I do like what you are going for here, but you might want to lead into the descriptions a little more. In my opinion, it seems almost forced.
    I like the descriptions you are providing here, but I think you should try doing it in a more majestic way, rather than outright saying it.
    In this it seems wording is key.

    ReplyDelete