March 11, 2011

Unforgotten

On the way to the Shamrocks of Hell headquarters, I kept thinking of the day that Peta managed to attack me and contemplated on ways to kill the bastard. My first idea was to have a clean shot in the head between the eyes but that was quickly thrown out because I want him to suffer. My next idea was to beat him up to near death and put a motion pressure explosive in his hand and wait for him to kill himself. That seemed like the best way for him to die and to suffer the way I suffered. After I had finally got done thinking of the way he was going to die, I had arrived at the headquarters.
First things first, I had to surveillance the area to throw the explosives that Matt had made especially for this mission. After close evaluation, I noticed that the East wall was the more susceptible target. I started to get the explosive ready to be fired when I noticed at the corner of my eye that Peta O’ Keefe was arriving at the headquarters. Not realizing it, my anger at seeing that man, caused the explosive to start counting down and I only had a few mere seconds to throw it without being seen or killing Peta. Without hesitation, I threw the device in hopes it wouldn’t kill Peta but hopefully scare him into hiding to make the hunt more fun. Luckily it did just that, the bomb went over the wall and exploded scaring Peta further into the headquarters.

Do you think there is enough detail? Anything i could add to make the story more suspenseful?

No comments:

Post a Comment