March 10, 2011

(Five Finger Death Punch: Bleeding) would be my song because of last year losing a good friend Kevin M. This song it makes me thing of the people I have lost and losing for in your life it hunts. Every time it hurts it with make me stronger I have lose a lot of people in my life and this song kind of helps me out. It gets me think of things of all the time spent with the people that die and it make me happy. It makes me think. What can I do to keep them with me? Like with Kevin he ever went paintballing and me and my friends go every 4/11 paintballing for him to remember him. I lose a good friend chuck he was a friends farther and he would drive my around for my winter job shoveling. When it snows I think of him at it make me sad in side. This song has helped me a lot in my life and that is why I picked it.
RIP
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment