March 18, 2011

Random story parts

Does this character seem consistent? Or does her personality seem to jump around?

she thinks she can just grab them and go? I don’t. She’s lucky she’s younger; otherwise I wouldn’t feel so bad about smacking her around a couple times.
Her room was a mess. Scratch that - it was a complete shambles.
You could barely open the door because the clothes on the floor get all bunched up underneath it.
Now if I could only find something...I looked around waiting for something to catch my eye. Nothing did.
Whatever, I’ll wear that new bracelet her “boyfriend” got her. It probably came from the quarter machine thing at the grocery store. Quality, aint’ it?
I turned and headed toward her dresser where she laid, or more like threw, her cosmetics and stuff on. sprayed some “fantasy fume” on myself (which ended up smelling horrible)...

I’m happy to spend the day outside enjoying the perfect weather conditions, even if it is playing follow the leader with a herd of annoying teenagers and college kids who think they’re you’re mother or something. You’re probably thinking I should already be enrolled and attending college classes right now since it’s September, but I’m only a junior.
Maybe I should mention the road isn’t the only place where my mother likes to get ahead.
I want to go to an art school, like RISD. That’s my number one. Cecelia, on the other hand, wants me to go to school to be a business consultant. Ripping people off and lying are her two favorite things, apparently she thinks I’d be good at it too, which I probably would, but I’m just not interested. I rather be making the products, not selling them like a homeless man on the street, desperately waining in the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment