March 8, 2011

Porsche

When I went outside there was a red Porsche 911 Turbo sitting right in front of the door at the cheap Holiday Inn I had stayed at. I looked at it in awe, and then proceeded to walk towards Chestnut Street until I saw a cab. While walking I stuck my hand inside my left pocket to grab my cell phone. When I reached in my pocket I felt a set of keys, I knew the keys weren’t mine because I had nothing that required keys. I pulled the keys out and saw a silver key, with rich black leather above the key, the Porsche logo glimmered in the center of the leather with the gold corners and the surrounding black and red striped corners complimented the key.
A chilling feeling shot through my body as I remember the beautiful, candy apple red Porsche parked outside the hotel. I turned and sprinted back towards the hotel. It had happened again my subliminal thoughts treated me to a brand new Porsche.


Does this give you, the reader a give idea of what the character is seeing and feeling?

1 comment:

  1. Yes it gives on idea of what the character is feeling s well as seeing.

    ReplyDelete