September 29, 2011

I will miss my Sister

You are so full of life,
Always smiling and carefree.
I love being a part of your life,
And you being a part of mine.
You can make anybody laugh,
If they were having a bad day.
No matter how sad I get,
You can take the hurt away.
Nothing will ever stop you,
Or even make you fall.
You are ready to take on
The world,ready to do it all.
But please always know this,
No one will ever take
Your place as my sister.
It wont be the same,
The halls will be empty without
Your laughter.
Your smile can brighten
Anyone's day.
I know it is going to be hard,
But you will always come and visit.
Just remember we are
Sisters and nothing
Will change that no matter
How far apart we are
From each other.

I will miss you!

2 comments:

  1. This poem reminds me of my sister and it's pretty good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed hearing what you think of your sister and knowing you hold her on a high pedistol. She must love reading this knowing she means so much to you. The only advise I can give to you is to keep the beat and rythem of the peom. Think of it as a song, the flow of it has to be smooth. Other then that, this was very enjoyable to read. (:

    ReplyDelete