September 30, 2011

The Basement

The light bulb in the basement burned out last week. I had to go down in the basement to do laundry lastnight. It was very dark down there. I couldn't see what I was doing so I went back upstairs to get a flashnight. I went back downstairs to do my laundry when all of a sudden I heard a noise. I went to go see what it was, but i couldn't see anything. I went back to doing my laundry. Then I heard the noise again. I went back to go see where it was coming from. Then I see a vampire sitting on one of the laundry baskets. The first thing it says to me is " really human flesh doesn't taste that bad."

1 comment:

  1. WEll first of all this is really good. Good job! If you want an idea about how to make this into a story maybe you could say the vampier was banished from his homeland because he attacked to many human. Now he is living in basements because people are always down there and they are dark. Maybe he has people watching him every second of his life to make sure he doesnt attack people again. Now whoever is doing the laundry knows this and likes to mess with him. Maybe it could be a comedy? If not maybe a horror and this is the first scene? I hope any of this could help you! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete