September 30, 2011

Something smells fishy....

This is writing exercise 21. Is it too fishy? What can i say to make this story more interesting and exciting?


It was a normal morning except for the fact that I didn't have any time to stop for coffee this morning. I had no energy when I got to school, I could barely stay awake! Halfway through first block my friend offered for me to take hers since I ws so dead. I took her coffee without any hesitation but upon taking the first sip I realized it was the worst tasting coffee I had ever had. I didn't mind though, I needed it. I had chugged the entire coffee in less than thirty seconds and it was just about to hit me when suddenly I felt very strange. I couldn't breathe. I went to grab some water but my hand wasn't moving. As I looked down I realized what was happening. I had turned into a fish. After a minute the transformation was done. My friends rushed me into a bowl of water, where I spent the rest of my fishy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment