September 23, 2011

Love Is Unforgiving

Day by day, my heart is melting away,
who knew that it would hurt so much to be in love
I see you for who you are, your confusion makes me say,
why did god ever send you down from up above?
I never felt so played and insecure
why do you hide your feelings when we're around your best friend
do we actually belong together, but yet feel unsure
man will this pain and suffering ever end
when you kissed me for the first time
you told your friends at school that you always score
dating me was a bet, rewarded by a dime
now you left me alone, broke down, and sore
i have dreams about you still
but nightmares arrive when im scared of my thoughts
it never hurts to think about me if you would or will
but once you made that bet, my heart felt used and bought
i hope you feel this way after a girl breaks your heart
you would wish you never lost what was meant to be
your mind would want to be reseted back to start
but now you regret because you can now start to see the pain within me

6 comments:

  1. its interesting because ive said this alot in my head and it only happens to me when i break up with someone so this makes me feel upset but yet very proud

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really good. It reminds me when my friends break up with there boyfriend and or girlfriend and they're all sad about it and hoping that the person who broke up with them feel the same way too. nice job! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how real this was. It was wicked relatable and easy to understand your point of view. Great job. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really amazing poem,i know how this feels its the worst feeling ever. It seem so real its crazy. Great job keep up the good poetry.

    ReplyDelete