October 21, 2011

Confusion, confusion, confusion

It seems I’m stuck in the past
But it all went so fast
I can’t let go of that blast
Will anything last?

Days go on
But it’s all a con
Their just pushing us till we’re gone

Just one more song
New today, but gone all along
We were doing great so we thought
But we were distraught
Let’s take one final taught

Except me into your arms
Don’t let me face harm
This is a social alarm

Once again, flying high
No time to lie
Let out my final sigh
Now it’s time for me to say good-bye





I don't really know what I pin pionted my situation on, so it might be all over the place. Tell me what you think/feel when you read.

1 comment:

  1. nice rhyming.....it made me feel that someone was like introunble but then was saved somehow by dying in the end

    ReplyDelete