October 28, 2011

Cute Little Breakup

It's all about the heart
You stunned me from the start
I didn't expect to part

All the emotions grew
Your beautiful like everything you do
I can't take the pain you put yourself through
If you give me a chance
I'll give you the world in a dance

Stae up at the sky
Just wonder why
You let the fire die

I'm pretty sappy
But this untold story had me feeling crappy
I loved you, but our relationship was snappy
Now I moving on, trying to be happy

Did it flow together micely?

3 comments:

  1. That...Was...AWESOME....kinda sappy yes and you did misspell nicely but that was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (: I loved this poem!!!! Loved it. It flowed alright, there were little little bumps within the flow but I completely enjoyed this. Great job. (:

    ReplyDelete