October 28, 2011

You Never Trusted Me...So You Don't Need Me...

I've seen the good side of you,
It's nothing like you are being right now.
You come home more angry then happy lately,
but yet you say you always have a good day even though it goes by slow.
Are you hiding something from me?

Is something wrong that you wish to say to me but can't?
I'm always here for you to talk too, but you never want to speak about anything.

Last night, you pushed me away from you, trying to keep your sanity under siege,
You didn't even bother to try and talk to me first.
Should I even be around anymore for you?

Is it true that you have no trust in me?
I trust you with everything, but you never believe that I do,
I should be the only person you can trust with anything.

I'm not a person of judgement, but in this case I'm going to say something,
You're being an arrogant jackass towards me.
I do everything for you, anything that you need,
I do my best to achieve, all for you.

You know what?
I don't care anymore, I'm done with you,
It's over, I'm gone, see you later,
and Good-Bye forever...

4 comments:

  1. It seems like the one whos saying this is going through a time of waiting, which is driving them nuts. I like this it a lot of good descriptive words and I liked how they overcame the person and said bye, instead of the other one doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, parent's are inspirations lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. so there's only one part that got my confused it says "See you later and goob bye forever" Which rhymes which is awesome but im like wait how can you see him again but also say goob bye forever like whats that all about?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well the person could always change their mind

    ReplyDelete