October 14, 2011

Fish Flavored Coffee Is Not Worth Your Time

So this is a poem I wrote (yet again), this time about fish flavored coffee. This is Exercise 21 and I kind of just ran with it. I don't think it's very well written, but hey, it's all subjective. Take it as you will. Have fun. Tell me what you think.

"Yuck!" went my face
"Eww!" went my taste buds
"That's disgusting!" we all thought
I assumed it tasted like cow cud

Never will I drink it
It's way too bizarre
That day we went to Dunkin Donuts
In my shiny new car

That mean kid at school worked there
The one that didn't like me
I asked for 2 sugars and some cream
The coolata looked different
from what it seemed to be

As I sat in my car
I reached for a taste
The feeling was revolting
I spewed it all over the place

Alas, the smell in my car
Not new or clean
It smelled like a catfish
swimming up a stream

2 comments:

  1. that was a really good peom. it made me kept wanting to read it and see what would happen next. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ew! If I was in that situation I would have tweeked out. But very nice for a troy about fish flavored coffee. I like how you could make that situation flow in your peom.
    .

    ReplyDelete