October 21, 2011

leaking kitten

I called my vet as soon as i saw my kitty sox.
"Hello?" Dr. Burns answered.
"My kitty is leaking! Help me, help me, help me!" i screamed into the phone.
"Leaking-What? What do you mean?"
"He's leaking! Sox is leaking! How do I stop him?!"
"Do you mean Bleeding?" Dr. Burns pronounced the word as if i was dumb.
"No, he is leaking! this weird yellowy stuff is falling from between his legs!"
Dr. Burns sighed. "He's only peeing, he's fine."
Sox, my kitty, stopped leaking, or as Dr. Burns called it "peeing" and walked away. I smiled.
"Thank's magic vet! Bye!"
I hung up the phone and went on my tiptoes to put it on the table.
"Julianna, were you just talking to someone?" My mommy's voice came from the other room.
"Yea, i was on the phone with the vet." i told her, as she walked in. i lifted my arms so that she would pick me up.
She did, and said "I told you no phone. Your too little, you might call someone by accident."
"But im already four years old mommy." I argued, as she carried me out of the room.

1 comment: