October 14, 2011

Pinch Me, I'm dreaming :)

Wow...you're so cute...
My eyes were automatically attached to you when you entered the room.
My heart started pounding in my chest like a bird without a break from soaring through the sky.
Thoughts and images start to fill my head of you, and what you are like on the inside.
Once you looked my way, I couldn't help but smile at your cute wondrous expression.
Then when you smiled back, my feelings for you melted like strawberry ice cream shaped like a heart on a sunny hot day, smooth and creamy.
Your eyes entered my soul like the stars that surround the sky, twinkly and beautiful in the presence of light.
When you got up and sat next to me, my stomach felt like it had butterflies flying around, uncoordinated and confused.
The sound of your voice from you sharing words sounded like two birds that had just swerved into the sunlight, and become one within itself, sweet and romantic
The kiss that you layed upon my cheek give me the goosebumps and silly little chills.
Maybe its because at that one moment, I finally felt happy and excited.
"I really like you"....those four words are words i can never forget, especially from someone who is like an angel that was sent down from above to relieve every single one of my blessings.
When the night was over, and you had to leave, you gave me you number and told me that sooner than later we will be reunitied once more.
Tears filled my eyes from the warm happiness build up that I hid really well at first.
Then you kissed my lips with a passionate yet tender touch and off you went.
Oh my, I hope we will see each other again...these feelings are going to stay with me forever.

3 comments:

  1. really really romantic! the descriptions are really good, as well as the plot. it makes perfect sense to me. kind of wanna know what would happen next. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it does make sence. This was so cute and romantic. awww. but i wanna know if you guys hung out again and still are together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All in time :) you both should know :)

    ReplyDelete