October 14, 2011

The Magic of Sir Whiskers

I had just gotten a new BB shotgun. I was testing it out with some friends when right as I shot the first round, my 3-day old baby kitten jumped out in front of the can we had laid out. "Sir Whiskers, no!" my friend screamed. We ran over immediately and I was confused to find him completely fine. "My kitten is leaking?" I said unsure of myself. "Dude, what's coming out of your cat's bullet holes?" one of my friends asked. Sir Whiskers had a gold liquid flowing from his body. Anthony, the oddity that he is, put his finger out, and got the liquid in his hand. "Whatever this is, it kicks ass!" he yelled. Then he took off flying around. The liquid had given him superpowers. Anthony, simply replied, "I listen to Have Heart, I do what I want," and flew off. We never saw him again.

4 comments:

  1. you could continue it make this story about all of the cat's turning from their owner's and running away, and then Sir Whiskers could be the cat incharge, and the try to take over the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this story!!! Made me chuckle laugh cry and want more ;) I can't believe that you never saw him again, made it very interesting. I really love reading your posts I enjoy getting every little detail with them! I love the drama that's involved with this story. The only thing that I don't like is that I wish u wrote a little more, I love the story but u can write a little more like expand the story maybe a dragon come down and eat something or maybe. But I'm not hating, I love all your stories, keep doing yo thing I love everything how u write, I love u ;) keep it up <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one was very silly and humorious, I loved it.

    What I was thinking is perhaps, to continue off of this short story, is to show where Anthony went after all of this.

    Also maybe have a background on whyy the kitten has magical leaking powers? Maybe he's one of the kittens that first or second block Mr. Greene's class saved with gold stars? And the saving with gold stars made it magical?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderfully unique way to do this writing excercise! It was really fun to read. I'd like to know why the kitten is leaking gold liquid. Is it only this kitten, or all kittens, or just a certain type of kitten? Does the kitten realize that it's special? There are any number of ways you could take this story, from evil takeovers to super heros. Whatever way you go, I would love to read what happens next. Definitely make this a longer story! There are endless possibilities. I loved reading it.

    ReplyDelete