October 24, 2011

Shocker, Isn't it?

Bullshit. That's all I smell when I enter my third block class. Ms. Mums, my teacher gets paid to teach my class of twenty three students about Ameria's history but instead, she sits on her ass playing 'Bejewled' for an hour and a half while bitching at us to copy notes out of our books.
Divided we conquor is the moto of the class it seems. In the front of the room is the 'Goodies' or, the 'Ass Kissers'. Every day, the 'Goodies' (a group of three) come in with a steaming hot cup of coffee for Ms. Mums. See, I would love to hand Ms. Mums a steaming hot cup of piss but the lack of energy I have is outstanding.
To the middle of the class, there's the 'Common Kids'. I am apart of what's identified as the 'Common Kids' and love every minute of it. We make up the majority of the population of the classroom and our common goal is to pass the class doing as little of amount of work as humanly possible.
The last section is the back of the room. These seleceted few children are called, 'The Who?' for one reason only. They are alomost always dressed in black and never speaking. It's odd to the rest of us, but it's what is expected from them. They are misfits of the room.
But, life is about to change drastically for the girl in the back left corner of the room. Well, I guess for me too, just not physically. Do you see her over sized red sweater? Under that sweater is a bell and in that bell is a baby. Yeah, I threw you for a loop didn't I? In my senior year, I will no longer be called 'Davey'. I'll be the seventeen- year- old called, 'Daddy'. But. you can keep a secret for now, can't you?

3 comments:

  1. wicked good. got me interested in what was going to happen after everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veryy good, I liked how you explained the cliques and then desribed the girl in the black oversized sweater. You should go on with this and tell us what happens to Davey.

    ReplyDelete