October 12, 2011

Marijuana

Okay, I made marijuana the title of my blog so I could get all of your attention, because apparently everybody in this god damn school fascinates about it. Well, lets get to the fiction writing! Also, for your enjoyment there will be smoking of the marijuana in this blog.

As I was sitting on the street, finishing the last bit of my roach, I looked down at what I thought was my half eaten hot dog and saw that it wasnt a hot dog, it was a face. I didnt know if it was the chronic or if I was really seeing this face on my hot dog. I went with the chronic because this was some pretty dank shit. So I ignored the situation and went to take a bite out of my hot dog. Simultaneously I heard a high pitch scream. I looked down and it was the hot dog, "Yo, what the hell are you doing?!" The hot dog screamed. "Uhh, trying to eat? Why the hell is there a face on my hot dog?" "Why is there hands on my motha fuckin buns?" I dropped the hot dog and apologized for touching him. "So you're just gunna drop me?!" the hot dog asked. "Nah man, im done with this." I walked away and lit another blunt. I reached in my pocket and called my friend. "Yo" my friend answered. "Yo, what the fuck is in this weed?" "I told you bro, coke. Why?" my friend asked. "Dude Im trippin, I dont even remember dropping anything, I was at your house earlier, did I? I asked, confused. "Hahahah shit bro, yeah you dropped like 4 tabs! That bud must be insane if you didnt remember that." I hung up the phone in awe. I walked into the enlarged sun that sat on the horizon. I felt my skin burning but dealt with the pain. As the heat grew more intense I fell the to ground and let the sun engulf my body.


This is why you shouldnt do drugs.

9 comments:

  1. This looks like the kid was tripping on acid and being madd blasted at the same time. Dopee analogy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. Would be cool if you turned it into some sort of a story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im sort of working on something else but maybe in the futuree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you should do some research on the effects that drugs may bring. A "chronic blunt" which is marijuana mixed with cocaine won’t make you hallucinate. Along with the fact that cocaine isn’t a hallucinogen it’s more of an upper until you run out then you’re screwed. That’s why people become addicted to it so quickly because they continue to chase the high because it goes away rather quickly if you only have a small amount. Cocaine isn’t sold in tabs it’s sold in grams. LSD is sold in tabs and that makes you hallucinate. Also it seems to be more of a scene of a play/movie and not a short story or blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This poem did give a little light into the drug world which i very much appreciated. The hulusinations were interesting and the friend on the phone verifying how fucked up the main character was was a very good way of tying everything in. If you could maybe have said that the bud had angel dust on it or that it was outlined with coke, it could've flowed a little better. Also, look up the side effects of each drug you mention so you can pinpoint how the main character would feel as he's tripping balls. Great job at making a creative story. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. i completley agree with kristian_kiwii, this story is madd funny but it doesnt make sense. learn the facts of drugs before you start writing about them ...

    ReplyDelete