October 21, 2011

It was the year of the turtle:)

It was the year of the turtle and my turtle was acting really strange
I saw on the news that turtles started to change into the weird ninja turtles, would take your stuff beat you up. But i know that my turtle wouldn't do that to me he has been my best friend for almost 2 years. When suddenly, im downstairs and i hear a big bang from upstairs where my turtle is. I sprinted upstairs to see what had happened in my room, I got to the door when i slowly creeped it open, very scared. I finally got enough balls to open the door, I see this ninja turtle sitting on my bed taking everything from my room and stashing it in a bag. I dont know exactly what I am supposed to do, "Excuse me"... " dont talk or ill kill you" the ninja turtle pisses on my pillows. "Give me all your money" I dont have any more man, idk what you want me to do. Ninjas out lets go, They left and followed the water, he whispered



Do you like my story?! what else could I do for this story?

2 comments:

  1. Crazy stuff bro. I like how the year of the turtle turns all the turtles into ninjas. Mad hilarious that they jack all your stuff and beat you up. Definitely sounds like something turtles would do, in fact, I've seen turtles do that before. Then you think things are going to be fine and that's when everything goes wrong. Your turtle turns against you and your long-loved pet joins the other ninja turtles. Tragic bro, tragic. But at least you didn't get your ass kicked. I feel like there was only one thing that could have made this better and that's a teenage mutant ninja turtle reference. Like it would have been BA if they were the leaders of the whole thing. Other than that, great story. Keep it up sexy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, my main man Josh? How's it hanging bro? This story is reaaal nice, almost as nice as your flow d00d. It was really crazy what happened to those turtles! I don't know how you think of this stuff! You should consider writing a rap for me sometime. But maybe you could work on adding to this story but describing your love for your turtle. Once you create a relationship between you and your turtle, it will make this story even better than it already is. Also, you should probably not use 'idk' while posting to this blog. Other than that, great work! You are a princess!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete