October 14, 2011

Something Different

This place is dark, there's no sound. Beneath me, there's a soft surface. I must be on my bed, still. How long have I been here? How long will be here? I don't know if I really want to get up. It's like I don't have the strength or want to leave this place. My mind set can't handle a hater at this moment. I really would like to know why these low sprited feelings have to settle in my mind. I know how to be happy, right? I smile when I see people who I care for, but does the true happiness ever come in? I'm stuck asking questions in a place of no answers. This four walls are the only thing thats keeping me contained. This empty room allows me to explore every aspect of my mind that seems to be bothered. I understand my problems better and better, but what makes it a problem never fades. I like to push myself to believe that people have it worse, but my reply stays the same. " It could be worse, but it defintley could be better." We all have a story, some are known but others untold. Many judgements are put on, because they have no idea. But really, get a clue before hating. That will probably end in good results, rather than saddened souls.

I think I went all over the place with this, but stuck to the same emotion. Does anyone agree with any of this?

1 comment:

  1. I do! it was kinda dark and depressin but i think thats what you were going for sooo good JOB!

    ReplyDelete